Friday 14 January 2011

Life, here.... extraordinary

I guess towards the end of the journey, I'm kind of remember how its all begin. Somehow I feel so grateful to Allah for giving me chance to go this far. With all the challenges throughout the journey has transformed me to be something different in a good way. To be here...rite now is HIS blessing, Alhamdulillah, TQ Allah for everything that You had planned for me.
Semoga aku menjadi seorang yg sentiasa memandang ke bumi wpun langit ku junjung.
My bucuk, my hakim n farah, my mum & dad, my in laws, my sibling.... TQ for all your prayers all this time. Semoga Allah merahmati kalian semua didunia dan diakhirat.

Kawan-kawan yg dekat dan jauh, pengalaman suka duka.... amat mahal dan berharga, tiada bandingannya pengalaman dirantau orang.

Now, I want to think positive n moving forward. Semoga Allah memperkenankan doa hambaNYA ini, Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment