Tuesday 12 April 2011

Special email from Boss :)

Got this email, late this evening from my boss. Although she is tough but she is very good in her supervision style. I'm grateful, TQ Allah for things You had plan for me. Alhamdulillah atas segala kurnia dan nikmatMU, semoga nikmat ini akan menjadikan aku lebih bersyukur dan dekat padaMu, Amin.

Hi Siti,

I'm very proud of you for your brilliant performance today. you were
very professional and I was pleased to see you've taken all the points
we discussed on board. Very well done and well deserved outcome

Also the corrections are very minor which you can finish off within a
day probably! my suggestion is for the optional correction to give it a
miss. I like the table as it is and if you are to discuss the issues, it
will become yet another literate synthesis section.

Congratulations once again!

Kind regards,

Professor Dilanthi Amaratunga


2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah dan tahniah lagi sekali.
    Terima kasih sudi singgah teratak saya:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih 'Min Aina Ila Aina'

    ReplyDelete